Chloé Farah [France] :
Aerial Coach, Choreographer
Multi-talented circus coach/choreographer of festival medal winners and artists of Cirque du Soleil, cabarets, and large scale productions globally
- Duo XY (Justin Sullivan and Thomas Evans) Duo Trapeze
[BRONZE medal at The 34th Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain, 2013]
- Matthew Richardson Cyr Wheel
[CIRQUE PHÉNIX TROPHEE at The 36th Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain, 2015]
- The Silhouette (Andrew Adams and Sasha Harrington) Aerial Straps
[ARTE PRIZE at The 39th Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain, 2018]
- Thomas Mangin Aerial Straps
[The 39th Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain, 2018]
- Cirque du Soleil clinician/workshop specialist
Justin Sullivan [USA] :
Artist, Artistic Direction/Coordination, Aerial/Acrobatic Coach
Cirque de Demain medalist, seventeen year freelance and Cirque du Soleil artist, artistic coordinator/artistic assistant
- BRONZE medal at The 34th Festival Mondial du Cirque de Demain, 2013 [Duo XY Duo Trapeze]
- Junior national champion USA gymnastics
- Cirque du Soleil “The Beatles LOVE”
- Cirque du Soleil “One Night For One Drop”
- Cirque du Soleil “Les Chemins Invisibles”
- Cirque du Soleil “La Nouba”
- Cirque du Soleil “Kooza”
- Cirque du Soleil “Alegria”
- Cirque du Soleil "KURIOS" [Assistant Artistic Director]
- CIRCUS COUTURE “PRYSM” [Artistic Coordinator]
- Cirque du Soleil “One Night for One Drop” [Creation Coordinator and Artistic Assistant]
- Friedrichstadt-Palast show in Berlin, Germany [Creative Assistant]
- Cirque du Soleil “24 Hours of Reality Climate change international Broadcast” [Creative Assistant to Writer and Director]
- Belluscious Productions Las Vegas [Stage Manager, Production Assistant, Research and Development]
Music : Lone Digger [Cover] - Caravan Palace by Mariko
Chloé Farah is a graduate of The National Circus School in Montreal with an advanced education certificate (AEC) where she specialized in aerial straps and trained under the world-renowned coach, Victor Fomine. Passionate about the human body and its biomechanics, she has divided her time over the last 15 years between science and art. Her extensive technical and artistic expertise is at the heart of multiple creations, guiding athletes and artists in act development.
She also draw upon her background in osteopathy to create comprehensive and individual training programs to assess the safety and health of the artists and athletes she works with to ensure long, safe, and technically correct training programs, performances, and careers. As a teacher she loves the pursuit of technical precision and purity of movement, but above all else: She lives to innovate and create.
Justin Sullivan is originally from Lubbock, Texas where he began his career in gymnastics at age nine. Justin was a member of the USA gymnastics national team and was a three-time junior national champion, three-time junior world team member, and a senior national team member before joining Cirque du Soleil in 2001.
He has performed on five different Cirque shows during the span of his seventeen-year career in acrobatics. Justin’s acrobatic resume within Cirque includes power track, Russian bar, trampoline, aerial cradle, rope, bungee, and duo trapeze.
Justin took a three-year break from Cirque du Soleil during which he developed the duo trapeze number of Duo XY with former partner, Thomas Evans, under the direction of Chloe Farah. The duo received international acclaim and won a bronze medal at the 2013 Cirque de Demain Festival in Paris, France.
Duo trapeze, the freelance circus world, and his work with Cirque du Soleil opened up an entirely new world for Justin which lead him to expand his artistic horizons as he began coaching, consulting, and developing various circus acts. He also began to direct and coordinate shows and started to transition more towards the artistic management side of circus.
Justin currently lives in Las Vegas and primarily coaches duo trapeze but revels in the chance to assist in the creation and development of any circus act or show! He is currently a performing artist on The Beatles LOVE show and works as the Creation Coordinator and Artistic Assistant on Cirque du Soleil’s One Night for One Drop 2018. He will soon leave Vegas as he begins his next journey as Artistic Assistant on Cirque du Soleil’s touring show, KURIOS.
Thank you Chloé and Justin!
Facebook : Chloe Farah Circus Training
Facebook : Justin Lawrence Sullivan